[Northkeep] Northkeep Fighters List

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 12:54:52 PDT 2011

Pardon the Mundane reply, but it is my only option

Any one requesting access to the Northkeeps Fighters List, should be prepared to recieve the invite from me, or other moderator.
we cannot be expected to fill out a request, or ask permission, to send the invite we were requested to send.
 Any email invite that recieves a responce of
.........................."I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.
If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:".....................................

will be retracted.

If this email concerns you then pleacer find me in person, and we will try to work it out

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA
CSS LXVIII,