[Northkeep] FW: the Ansteorran Wiki

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:49:18 PDT 2011

From: marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
To: zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:49:01 -0500

I think the main issue under consideration is the mis-usage of "populous" when "populace" is meant.

For example - on the wiki "people" pages there is an entry for
Populous Provided Information: which I assume is meant to include information provided by the general public, although I'm curious if there are
any rules for that information could be, and whether this would come under Kevin's interest in information being
true...

However, as it reads it actually means that this provided information has a lot of people in it.

M/D