[Northkeep] List issues

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:05:49 PDT 2011

Ok, I'm having some complaints about people being unsubbed for bouncing, when they haven't had any reason
for bounced messages, and personally I'm having a lot of trouble with clicking reply and having messages not
going back to the list, but rather to the person who sent the message I'm replying to.  I rarely intend to reply
privately, and if I do, I change the subject heading to read "OFFLIST"

So the upshot is, I don't know what's going on with the list, but I'm looking into it.

Marc/Diarmaid