[Northkeep] Tonight's Fighter Practice / Wiki Stuff

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:45:08 PDT 2011

I will be attending tonight's Northkeep fighter practice.  I'll be bringing
a laptop (and possibly a scanner as well - so bring your favorite picture,
if you like!) and a multitude of the required release forms for creating
Ansteorran Wiki pages. Anyone who would like assistance with building a
page, please find me; I'm glad to help.   It only takes me about 15-20
minutes to build a wiki page from the templates I have, so please don't
hesitate to find me and we'll put one together. I'm also happy to coach
folks through the process of building one themselves.  The laptop I will be
bringing does not have active Wi-Fi (for security reasons), but I'll happily
post the completed pages tonight when I get home.

-Zubeydah

PS: If you're one of the folks I have been corresponding with about wiki
pages, please make sure to see me to get the required permission forms
completed so the photos don't have to be taken down.