[Northkeep] wInterkingdom

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 17:45:32 PDT 2011

Greetings Northkeep,

October is nearing its end and soon November will be upon us. Next comes December and January...and wInterkingdom. We have a reserved date for wInterkingdom for January 28th, but we have no autocrat.

Have you thought about it, but were afraid to do it alone? Try contacting someone who has done it before and team up as co-autocrats.

If you're interested, but need to find a co-autocrat, use the list and advertise that you are searching for a teammate.

Have you considered being a feastocrat? What type of winter meals could you do?

Do you know of a perfect, and reasonably priced, location to rent?

Inquiring minds want to know...okay, so maybe it's just my mind. Contact me off list please.

Thank you,

HL Dervilia O'Shannon
Seneschal/Northkeep