[Northkeep] Official Rules @ Haikey Creek Park (for the Revel)

Carla Glenn cglenn718 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:46:44 PDT 2011

Greetings Northkeep and those beyond,

I am posting the rules for the park because I want everyone to have several
days to receive and read these rules.  I also want to make sure they are
clear to everyone.  If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a
line.  They are simple rules and should not impede on the fun at all.
Haikey Creek is a County Park and since I am a County Employee and I am the
one ultimately responsible for everyone’s actions at the park for the Revel,
I want to make these rules very clear.

So please follow these simply rules:

(1)   *The legal alcohol content for the park is 3.2.  *Nothing over this
will be allowed.  If you violate this then you will be asked to leave.  This
does include most meads and wines.

(2)   *Music*:  The official wording is as follows:  “*Not to exceed 90
decibels at 15 feet from the source*”.  This means that the Musicians can
play out there .. they just can not be amplified.

(3)   Please leave the Shelter and the surrounding areas that we use *CLEAN*
!!

Thanks for your time.

YIS,

HL Ciana O’Hara