[Northkeep] Baroness' Toy Tourney

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 20:46:04 PDT 2011

Things have been hectic this year but it is that time again.  The
Baroness' Toy Tourney will be held this year at Samhain, hosted by Eldern  Hills.  I
will not be able to attend due to mundane obligations but  encourage all to
go and take toys.  I will be co-hosting the Zombie rapier  tournament along
with my good cousin Baroness Cat from Namron.  I am very  excited about
this tourney and can't wait to hear how it turns out!  If you  are able, please
support this very worthy cause.  With the current economy  there is a
greater need this year than ever before and supporting this charity  does a
wonderful thing.  I know it is very short notice but am hoping that  at least
some of us will be able to make it.  Thank you in advance for  supporting,
promoting and helping with this endeavor.

In gratitude and service

Keigan of Ravensfaire
Baroness of Northkeep
Lady of Chemin Noir