[Northkeep] Yule MoC Activities in the planning

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 09:11:22 PDT 2011

Greetings to all the good populace,
The Moc Activities are well in the planning stages for Wiesenfeuer Yule!  I have wonderful teachers for dancing and gaming classes so far.  Does anyone Juggle?  Would you be willing to teach the children how?  Please contact me off list if you would be willing to teach a class.
Back by popular demand is the subtlty class and competition. lots of sugar, lots of fun!
Also the Bardic competition is an all time favorite as is the Youth A&S.

The more classes we have the more the children have to choose from.  Please consider teaching even a short class and let me know.

YIS,
Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer MoC