[Northkeep] A Challenge

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:42:21 PDT 2011

While we in the North of Ansteorra pride ourselves at being the best at what
we do,
I have found that we as a community lack in the social grace of dance,
leaving it the domain of children and fairy tale.

Like the other arts of war, dance must be practiced in order to be
effective.

Dance/War?

I assure you the word Kata directly translates as dance.

Many policies, character assassinations and property transfers happened
first on ballroom, barn and great hall floors.

So I challenge you Northkeep! To become as adept as Owen the Awesome, Jean
Paul the Great or the entire ap Dewi clan
in the noble art of the dance!

Taffline gwrg Augustus
Who loves to dance!