[Northkeep] FP tonight?

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 13:08:46 PDT 2011

Yes there will be a meeting tonight on the other side until 7:30.  My dad will be there and I have been assured there will be no issues.  I do believe they are talking about moving there meeting night but will have to discuss it first.  So everyone use the entrance that is by the bar and if we can hold the fighting until 7:30 it would be helpful.  Hell we can clean a few items before hand to make it easier latter.  Thanks

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX