[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 13:44:14 PDT 2011

greetings

ok, i'm guessing here, and am probably wrong, but from the posts, it sounds
like the people who were gaming last night didnt stay and clean . it is
unkown if they created / left an exceptional mess .

my questions would be : a , what % of the armored fighters stay and clean
every time ?
b: what % of the gamers stay and clean every time ?
c: what % of the general populace ( grub and garb , socializing , etc. )
stay and clean every time?
also,
on average which group does what % of the cleaning ? and what groups clean
when the fighters are off to war , etc. ??
( quite often the people i remember doing the cleaning were the officers,
( including the b&b  ) , and the family members of same .  but that could
possibly be just crs speaking : /   i am an old fart after all   )

i try to keep my opinions to myself , ( unless ask ), but i am a very
curious type that likes to know the basics " who , what , when , where , and
especially why "  = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur

knowing officers, and b &b will have things running smoothly in no time ; )