[Northkeep] Remembrance

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 22:49:55 PDT 2011

greetings

all I can say is .....
well said !!
your much better with words than I am : /
your post brought back so many early memories = )

my point was that I believe the barony needs more social interaction , and
yes as you point out more " face " time with the general public.
but I think that unfortunately , the mundane is again infecting the sca ,
not just northkeep.
in the modern world it is most common for most everyone to be in a hurry,
rude,and sometimes socially unacceptable, while not accepting responsibility
for their own words or deeds , be they good or bad  : (  , and heaven forbid
, someone be forced to fulfill an obligation : (
very few people want to slow down and enjoy anything , and open
communication  is a rare thing . unfortunately , as we work longer hours for
less money , and worry over more and more mundane issues, I believe that
more and more cases of " mundanity poisoning " may be creeping into the sca
: (

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur