[Northkeep] Speaking of Memories.....

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:35:22 PDT 2011

I love that story Talana! I do have to say I love the "panache" on the
field! I think all people love to see it. My favorite story this year is
when Morgan was in the Swiss5 Tourney and was so excited to be there that
after one fight you could hear him yell out "I LOVE THIS!" he said it as he
walked past several girls and they all giggled. I thought it was fantastic!