[Northkeep] Come one, Come all, to the Revel of the Fall!

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Oct 10 17:21:37 PDT 2011

I can bring my pancake puff pan and we can have folkloric Norse pancake.
they have a long Norse name, but the legend is that the Norse traders and explorers (viking) would make these pancake using their shields as the pan.
I question this because, I think, the Norse shield is mostly wood and  had metal pieces to strengthen it. Putting wood in a fire??? I could be wrong. Could one of you Scandinavian types give your impute.
Any way they are fun to make.
willow