[Northkeep] Reminder: Tonight at TU library

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:46:11 PDT 2011

I will try to ne there but I am meeting with a prospective renter, at 6:00 pm.  However, I will not be far from TU, so if we finish early...

This brings me to an off-topic.  We have a small house for rent at 910 N Utica. $450/mo for anyone who is interested.  Reply privately, please.

Franziska
(Kate Helstrom)

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T