[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:56:11 PDT 2011

FYI, I have _some_ kind of SCA-specific data on every person on this list:

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-group.php?group=Northkeep&format=1

In some cases, I have photos that were specifically taken by me for the
purpose of inclusion in the Baronial OP. In some cases, I have photos taken
by me at SCA events.  In some cases, I have device graphics that I created,
based on looking the person up in the device registry.

ALL of the information I have collected was from public sources, the
individual themselves or their immediate family members, or friends wanting
to remember departed/inactive loved ones & friends.

If anyone on the list linked above _does not_ want their information posted,
OR would like to preview it prior to posting, please send me a note off
list. I will *NOT* post data on minors, without the specific instruction by
their parents to do so.

If the general consensus is that posting this info to the Kingdom Wiki is a
Bad Thing, I simply won't do it and will ask Master Robert to revert/delete
all the stuff I've posted thus far (to reiterate, I don't have Mod access
there; I can create, but not delete).

It is absolutely NOT my desire to upset anyone or invade anyone's privacy.
 I wanted to put to use a large amount of information that the Barony itself
provided to me, that has largely gone to waste lo these many years, AND to
showcase our Barony on the Kingdom Wiki for all to see how much the North
rocks.

-zubeydah