[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:53:07 PDT 2011

Reviewing the list provided by Diarmait: I realized I do not have any
information of any kind on a couple of them, from my Baronial OP pages.  In
fact, I haven't ever met any of these gentles:

Omar Mohammud Mirzazadeh -- I *believe* this gentle is now the White Stag
> Principal Herald of The Outlands - if so, I've been corresponding with him
> on another matter and will chat with him about inclusion.
>

> Jean Richard Malcomson - Am I remembering correctly that this gentle is
> deceased?  Who would be appropriate to contact for permission regarding his
> inclusion?
>

> Anora of Winward - I don't have any information on this person, or know who
> might be a good person to contact to gain permission/information/etc.
>

> Jonathan DeLaufyson - I haven't had the pleasure of meeting/chatting with
> Duke Jonathan.  I'd welcome the opportunity to do so  :)

I have emailed Mistress Roselyn off list with the information I have, to
hopefully gain her permission.

Damon & Ismet's information has been reviewed by them, and has been added
this morning.

I am thinking that perhaps a better tack to take with the wiki is to create
pages for those who specifically would LIKE/request to have one, rather than
risk causing upset or unpleasant surprise for anyone who is a) not aware of
the wiki and b) not on the Northkeep list to be part of the discussion.

So:  An open invitation to the Barony -- If you would LIKE a page made for
you on the Anteorran wiki, please let me know off list or on this thread.
 I'll send you what I have, and we can fill in whatever additional details
folks are comfortable with.

Another request:  if you see a wiki page for a person, and would like to
provide personalized content -- i.e., a "NSTIW" story, or a memory, etc,
please let me know and I can help add it to the page.

in wiki-webby-nerdy service,

zubeydah