[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 09:13:35 PDT 2011

Zubeydah,

I regard what you are doing as a positive thing, and appreciate your efforts.

I believe you already have it, but I reiterate my general permission for you to post any true information about me you wish on your personal website, the kingdom wiki, or any other reasonable location.

You have my permission to do the same for my single remaining minor child, Molly O'Shea (aka Brie the Golden and, apparently, Bree Kiegansdottir (sic) ), with the added restrictions that it be in good taste and not contain contact information.

Note that those two restrictions do not apply to my own information, merely that they be true.

Kevin