[Northkeep] Trailer Inventory

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 17:49:38 PDT 2011

You missed Adalia, Jutte and Adyran! Thanks guys you were all amazing and
we couldn't have done it without you!

Keigan

In a message dated 10/17/2011 5:54:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com writes:

I wanted  to thank everyone who came to help with trailer inventory on
Saturday: Facon,  Keigan, Kevin, Arthur, Geoffrey, Talana, Toinette, Karl,
Franziska, (did I get  everyone?) Shelves were built, inventory was done, bad
totes were replaced  with new, sturdier totes, and the organization inside the
trailer is  significantly better; in fact, it's quite impressive.

Thank you  Adalia and Geoffrey for the use of your yard, and for feeding us.

HL  Dervilia  O'Shannon
Seneschal/Northkeep
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org