[Northkeep] Fw: Fighter Practice Guidelines

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:32:44 PDT 2011

I would dearly love to have dance practices again. It's one of the big
things I miss about Moonschadowe. We used to have a dance practice like once
a month. And having that big lovely wooden floor to do some of the dances
would be just fabulous. I know I've mentioned to Baron Facon and Adena about
sponsoring a dance education night, but with all the family drama this last
summer I wasn't able to follow up on it. I did print the books Adena!

:)
Rene