[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 22:01:15 PDT 2011

OK, fine, I like that better anyway. Things about me must either be true,
or funny.
Kevin

In a message dated 10/18/2011 4:57:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ainarm at cox.net writes:

Ah  bummer....and here I was coming up with all kinds of believable stories
to  include on Kevin's wiki....oh well.  Guess I will just have to
substitute
Keigan's name in :)

Ainar