[Northkeep] The Baronial Trailer

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:42:20 PDT 2011

It's been a busy week, so I'm a little late in getting this out.

Saturday's trailer inventory and work day was fantastic!  We shifted about half the stuff into new, more durable tubs.  The shelving is complete to the point that all of the boxes and tubs are now on them.  The center aisle is clear (except for a pop-up pavilion that will eventually be stored upright in the front of the trailer).

I took pictures, and as soon as Diarmaid gets them up on the baronial Flickr page, you can see how much better everything is.

Our hosts not only worked on the inventory and shelves, but also made us a delicious lunch.  We had plenty of help, and while there was a lot of work to do and we were at it for about seven hours, it didn't seem like that long.

Every tub has in it a list of what it is supposed to contain, so things can be repacked properly.  In the next stage of this project, the trailer will be mapped and the tubs numbered, so anyone can see where everything is supposed to go so that nothing gets misplaced and the trailer is always evenly loaded and balanced.

Thank you to everyone who helped, and to those who brought by lists of baronial items they are looking after - these will be passed on to the Reeve for her files.

In servicio,

Talana