[Northkeep] Pooky ~ Pooky was Revel Question

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:37:32 PDT 2011

Pookster,

While I agree entirely with Kevin's missive, I would also like to add that
your zipcode does, indeed, place you within the lands loved and guarded over
by our Dear Baron and Baroness...So, even the corporation considers you a
Northkeeper.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Kevinkeary <kevinkeary at aol.com> wrote:

> OK, Pooky, let me preface this with saying it's MY opinion, and possibly
> not shared by others. If you want to be counted as part of Northkeep, SAY
> so. That's enough.
>
> The kingdom and the corporation, for instance, probably care more about the
> zipcode on your membership form and which branch claims it.
>
> But in my list of the populace of Northkeep, I have James Navarre listed as
> Resident in Northkeep, even though as far as I recall he has never had a
> mailing address in any of Northkeep's zipcodes.
>
> Why? Because I was sitting troll when he and his son trolled in at
> Castellan. His son asked him what branch to list as their branch, and he
> said "Northkeep, of course". If he self-identifies with Northkeep, then I
> will list him as a member of Northkeep's populace. By the same token,
> someone could live IN the library where we hold Populace Meeting, and if
> they said they were NOT of Northkeep or were actually part of some other
> branch, I'd list them that way, as Nonresident. But that's my personal list,
> not the official one. And my personal answer, not necessarily the offcial
> one.
>
> Kevin

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis