[Northkeep] Pooky ~ Pooky was Revel Question

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:40:29 PDT 2011

Brilliant Kevin!

Well let us proceed gently, I am hyper aware that as I approach,
literally, the earth can resonate my footfall, the sun can be caste in
shadow, and the stability wherein people have found comfort within
their emotional perceptions can lilt into an altered (though oft I
pray friendly-centered) un-norm.

So yannow, I consistently wish to proceed in the manner that most
likely imbues and reflects the most Respectful and Loving methods of
inclusion and participation.

Let us all mutually see if the bonds of Fellowship and the dynamic
that is The Barony of Northkeep finds favor with the inclusion of the
Pooky, by gently journeying into a courtly dance of open hands. Step
step turn and smile as we lead each other into happiness.

The first step is to orient ourselves on the dance floor and see where
we are, the second step is to identify where one's partner stands
(where is the revel gonna be?), the third step is to approach by
making sure one starts off on the correct foot to preclude
awkwardness, the fourth step is to share generosity (noshables and
smiles are nice) so that ones partner knows they are valued, and the
fifth step is to convey what empowers the heart, so that we may create
mutual Pleasantries in Time as we glide seamlessly into our nurtured
future.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky