[Northkeep] What Northkeep is

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 13:42:25 PDT 2011

Northkeep is our people.  Boundaries, zip codes, and baronial badges can identify us, but they don’t define us.

Northkeep is our combined strengths and foibles, aspirations and egos, our failures and triumphs and dreams.

Northkeep is who we play with, who we work with, who we party with, who we share blogs and photos with, who we sometimes spat with, whose children we look after and who looks after ours. They’re who we turn to when our house burns down or our car blows a hose or our cat dies or our spouse walks out on us.  They are the ones who will come to our funerals and drink at our wakes.

Northkeep is our community. It doesn’t have a physical place.  It’s in the heart.

In servicio,

Talana