[Northkeep] Revel Hot Dogs

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:21:55 PDT 2011

eyah..Im, well..no..I haven't..I've worked for the last year to become a
vegetarian..But thank you for the recipe! And I agree about loving purple
plants! I have to get more lavender and rosemary, mine died this year, but
they sure were pretty while they lasted! And I have TONS of mint so I can
make some with and some without..I just harvested the last of them and have
more than I thought. :) Eggplant makes me happy.

Stupid onions. Make me cry. Planted 800 this spring and NOW, Only NOW are
the dumb things showing green. Sigh.

Oh, I have an article for the Saga. Who do I send it too?

Rene