[Northkeep] Fabric and prizes for races

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Oct 21 12:31:58 PDT 2011

I was hoping that someone out there might have some nice lengths of fabric or things SCAers might need that they would be willing to put out as prizes for races and games.
I have some plain woven cotton blend suitable for tunics but I don't have any really neat stuff to spice up the fabric races. I was also thinking a similar race with things an SCAer might like might be useful. I have a metal goblet and some baskets.
Already made clothes might be nice. I have a cloak that was one of my boys when they were young. I think there might be some younger people there so a tunic or something might be fun to win.
Please bring what you can. the more the merrier.
willow