[Northkeep] Revel Hot Dogs

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Oct 21 15:29:45 PDT 2011

Take one small onion, a bunch of Mint, two or three Jalapenos, a splash
of lemon juice.  Throw in food processor.

Serve with Pita chips.

Voila!  Mint Chutney.  Bloody good mint chutney.

Had a guy at work keep coming to my desk where I had a bowl of it take a
bite.  Walk away shaking his head, and saying "too hot, too hot" only to
be back five minutes later for more.   This went on for two hours.

Damon.

On 10/21/2011 12:46 PM, Rene Shepard wrote:
> Also, I noticed that the Baronial website for the Saga/Chronicler hasn't
> been updated since like 09'. Is it safe to say that the Wiki pages are
> becoming the new version of the online saga, or at least some aspects of it?
> Just thinking to myself while harvesting some basil..
> Rene
>
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Rene Shepard<reneshepard at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Heheheheh, more eggplant for meeee....
>>
>> Seriously tho, I'll bring some home made hummus as well..
>>
>> Um..who do I send stuff to for the Saga at the mo?
>> I have my form all filled out and pdf'd and everything..
>> Thanks,
>> Rene
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Jerry Herring<j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
>>> wrote:
>>> Yeah sorry eggplant is way down on my list of vegetables. I really don't
>>> know
>>> what it is about it but I don't like it. But hey that means more Eggplants
>>> in
>>> the world for you who like them!
>>>
>>> Kindly
>>> Ian