[Northkeep] The Nordic Saga

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:33:51 PDT 2011

My Lady, Katrine asked me to forward this to the list as she sometimes reads
it from my account but is not a subscriber.

Robert

-----------------------------

Franziska von Locknitz,

Firstly, I sent a cartoon strip I have been doing for our Elfsea Tidings
called Little Bitz.  I think everyone in Northkeep will love this one!  I
was unsure who the chronicler was so I sent it through to Baron Facon Depry.
 Twist his arm and make him give it to you.  hehe

Also, as chronicler of Elfsea, I too find it difficult to get the populace
to send in items for the newsletter.  I have recently located forms for
people to fill out electronically and then attach it to the e-mail they are
sending the submission to.  No muss, no fuss, and no reason for them to
whine about getting you the paperwork.  Here are the links to the forms that
are electronic:

Electronic Creative
Release<http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseCreative%20Fillable.pdf>

Electronic Photographer's
Release<http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf>

Electronic Model
Release<http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf>

Also, Northkeep, remember that the newsletter is not your Baron's, not your
Baroness', and not your Chronicler's; it is YOUR newsletter, it should not
be up to the Chronicler to find items to place in the newsletter.  You
should be wanting to show the kingdom and the Known World what wonderful
things YOUR barony is doing (Northkeep is one of the best baronies for
sure).  To do this, submit items!  It is up to you as the people of
Northkeep to shine!

I hope the links to the electronic releases help and I hope to see wonderful
things from the populace of Northkeep in word and art through the Saga.

In Service,
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera
Chronicler of Elfsea
rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com