[Northkeep] revel

AlannaCDP at aol.com AlannaCDP at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 14:36:32 PDT 2011

Lady Taffline,

I do agree with you that it was a lovely revel and I had such a wonderful
time meeting new friends and catching up with old ones.  I particularly
want to thank Sir Angus for the chivalrous offer of a comfortable seat and
cushion, and his Lady, who was kind enough to second the offer.  Also many
thanks to yourself and Loren, Aidan, Ulric, Ane` (sp?) Adalia (I am so sorry if
 I am misspelling people's names!) for good company, songs and stories on a
cold,  rainy, windy night.  You and the others who had to leave due to
other  commitments and the oncoming bad weather made me feel that I had been
away from  home for far too long.
And most especially Baron Facon and Baroness Keigan and her stalwart
consort for their kindnesses and provision of a site that even my battered old
wagon could travel to.
The book on Wales we were speaking of yestere'en is
_http://www.amazon.com/History-Wales-John-Davies/dp/0140284753/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=131940
4860&sr=1-2_
(http://www.amazon.com/History-Wales-John-Davies/dp/0140284753/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319404860&sr=1-2)
I think you would enjoy it as it will help you fill in the blanks about
what your persona might have encountered and done.
We will have to put our heads together about matters herbal, as I am sure
that we both have plants and resources that would be fun to trade.

Yours In Service,

Mistress Alanna of Caer d Pard