[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 14:40:46 PDT 2011

Actually, Sarran singled out one group of 'NON Baronial activities' to banish, not the light fighters or the calligraphers or any of the other 'Baronial activities'.

Regardless, the seneschal has asked us to cease discussing this, and I have nothing else to say anyway. I asked for information, and ther reply I got was that it has already been spelled out, basically that I should be smart enough to figure it out from what had been said. I responded in private with the reasons I did not think this was so, reasons I was concerned that whatever had happened could mean consequences to the barony, legal or reputation. I received no reply. Not that I deserve one. I try, believe it or not, to not claim rights I have not earned.

Regardless, I will be there to help clean when my schedule allows. Until and unless I hear differently, I will not bring any gaming accoutrements with me, and will not discuss gaming while I am there. There's really nothing left for me to say.

Good sirs, this field is yours.

Kevin