[Northkeep] An observation, of a local discussion, I would like others opinions on

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 19:03:49 PDT 2011

Needle workers guild is for needle working

Scribal guild meeting are for Scribal
Archery practice is for Archery
and when we had dance practice, it was for practicing dance

Any of these other meetings could accomodate
grub and garb
gaming
or groups of like minded individules sitting and doing what ever it is that makes them like minded

but NOT fighting
Fighting is a very specific activity, that takes a specific type of location, set of safety rules, and most importantly, mind set of the individuls.

to clutter our space with your...whatever...detracts from what we are there for.

Fighting would not be welcomed at any other type of venue, what makes your activity defacto welcome at our venue.

our location, thats what.

our location is great. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and dry all the time.

Solely by the greatness of our location, do we have to suffer what ever burden is deemed we must bare.

This reminds me of an Old Mongol Fable
Your Grazing lands are much greener than Ours,
So By The Right of "The Good of the Many"
We decide, We may all now graze on the lands that you developed.

A few of us may help you tend you fields, if it suites our desires,
but you may not be upset if we leave your land in disrepair.
We expect you to carry the majority of the burder. It is, after all, your land.

If you protest, then we will make you sign a list stating what labor you will perform,
before we will let you graze your herds on your land,
because that will be the most fair for us all...

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA
CSS LXVIII,