[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Jennifer liltygarwolf at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 20:07:48 PDT 2011

Wow... hornets nest doesn't even begin to cover what was started here.

I will take full responsibility for Hunter as my son is one of those gamers.. i'm not glad that i missed practice last night, but it still brings to mind that my son is partially in this conversation - and i want to thank you for pointing this out.

I am very grateful for the practice.. and glad we have it. I hope others will just take responsibility if they are a part of it, and blow it off if they weren't.

Hunter WILL clean next practice... because your right - i shouldn't have to clean for his participation of this activity.. and if you say no gaming - then he will sit there and wait until he is able to clean...

I stand behind your decisions as well, as a valid person to take part in this, as will my son. Thank you for all that you do, even when that means pissing the bees off. I do feel we can still all work together as a family - which is what i see of this group. A family will fight, a family will bicker - but a true family is still close after everything - and be there to calm each other down.

Guys - lets not fight over this - really. We are a family - we might not all be close, and we might not all like each other - but we are family like it or not. Lets back our Knights Marshall, take the blame if need be, let this roll off if it doesn't apply to you, and roll on. We aren't talking about horrible things here - it's cleaning. If you physically can't - i for one would clean in your half if need be - just let me know. I have been one to come and not clean, and i have been one staying until the doors close to clean. Its a part of it.. i'm good

Hope this all gets better quickly!

Kameraedh  (jen)