[Northkeep] Speaking of Memories.....

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 03:24:13 PDT 2011

My second or third event ever was at Wiesenfuer's Christmas and somebody hid
a bean in a cake, of which there were three for some reason and we were all
stuffing our faces with cake and somebody pointed out the bean and like a
naive dumbutt I picked the stupid thing up! Spent the rest of the evening
trying to figure out what it all meant..sigh..

I think the most fun I ever had at a feast is a tie between Moonschadow's
20th and the one Christmas Puck One Shoe wandered around doing juggling from
table to table. He was the funniest thing I'd ever seen before or since..I
miss our jester's..

Rene