[Northkeep] Fwd: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Waterbearing Thanks

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:53:18 PDT 2011

More word fame for Northkeep:-)

Vincenti

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Waterbearing Thanks
Date: 	Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:47:09 -0500
From: 	Jennifer Couch <okwldflwr at gmail.com>
skorragardrvirtualskald <SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com>

Greetings!

I wanted to thank a few people for their help this weekend at
Protectorate.  First, thank you to all who were able to donate items for
Waterbearing!!  It was VERY helpful!!  I would like to thank HL Lillias
MacGuffin and Tamberlin of Northkeep for all of their help at the
Waterbearing station this weekend!!  I couldn't have done it without
you!  And for all the smalls who were able to help, thank you so much!

Lady Antonia de la fuente