[Northkeep] Halloween

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Oct 11 14:33:48 PDT 2011

Oh, I can understand that, when I said it was a combined holiday, I
meant her in america, something that evolved out of the meshing of
customs, legends and beliefs that all came to america.  As far as I know
in ohter countries they might practice whatever the local custom is
there(as in one of those pieces I was talkig about). Though I could be
wrong on that, there might be countries that practice it in ways like we
do that I am not aware of.