[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:58:29 PDT 2011

Have you ever visited Wikipedia and marveled at all the cool information
that can be found there?
Did you know that Ansteorra has a wiki?
Did you know that YOU can add to it, and it's VERY VERY easy to do so?
 (There's also helpful How Tos on the Main Page, and you can always Edit a
page and look at how someone else did it, for additional hints)

The Ansteorra Wiki can be found at :
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

To contribute, all you have to do is create a user account, and you're free
to add whatever information you are willing to share.

I have started fleshing out the Northkeep information page. I'm also working
on pages for all of our barons & baronesses, with about half of them done so
far.
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Thorgrim_Bjornson
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Sigen_Fridreksdottir
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ainar_Magnusson
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Anna_Maria_de_Mercedes_de_Cerdanya

I have also uploaded all the pictures that I had for my Northkeep OP page,
and will also be uploading all the devices as well.  I've created a template
for the wiki people pages so that all you have to do is fill in the blanks:
It's as easy as cutting and pasting the text below, then filling in your
information. To create a new page, just type the name of the page as it
should appear (in proper case and spelling: ie, Fred Jones, not Frd jonez).
When it says that page isn't found and asks if you want to create that page,
just clink on the red link of the page name and it will open an editing
window for you.  Paste in your info.  Wasn't that easy?

If you need specific help on editing a wiki page, or creating one for
yourself, feel free to email me off list. I'm glad to help.

- zubeydah

=============
here's the template:
=============

{| class="wikitable"
|-
|Known As:

|-
|Registered Name:

|-
|Current Group:

|-
|Past Groups:

|-
|Joined SCA:

|-
|Current Status:

|-
|Last Seen:

|-
|Rank/Title:

|-
|Device Registered?

|-
|Badge Registered?

|-
|Offices Held:

|-
|OP Listing:

|-
}

== Persona History: ==
<BR>
== Interests: ==
<BR>
==Timeline of Activity: ==
<BR>
== Populous Provided Information: ==
<BR>
== Notable Contributions or Accomplishments: ==
<BR>
== Affiliations: ==

== Mundane Information: ==

[[Category:Northkeep]]