[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:51:21 PDT 2011

Hi Angus:

Your questions, in order:

* where does this information come from?:  The information came from you and
your wife: I collected it several years ago for the Northkeep OP, which
never made it onto the Baronial website but which I had for several years on
my own site.

* who has the right to post it?  I'm not sure I'm understanding your
question... Anyone has the right to add to the wiki. If you mean your
information specifically: You and your wife provided me the information, for
the purpose of posting to the internet, years back.

* who gave permission for my information to be posted?  You did, several
years back, when I was building the Northkeep OP (published online).
However, as a courtesy, as it seems to have you upset, I've deleted it. (
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Angus_MacNokard)

-zubeydah