[Northkeep] the Ansteorran Wiki

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 10:57:43 PDT 2011

Condition 1:
Not a fabrication of the person posting the information, but obtained from a source the poster trusts. Also, not contradicted by other information which the poster trusts.
Condition 2:
If challenged, the source(s) can be divulged or put in contact with the challenger. If a source fails to agree to deal with challenger, it ceases to be trusted for condition 1.
Condition 3:
If challenger and source cannot agree, arbitration by some mutually agreeable authority will be appealed to.
Condition 4:
In the unlikely situation we get to here, I get to decide who's being a wanker. Since it's about me.

Seem reasonable?