[Northkeep] A classic at the AMC, a chance to see Princess Bride of the big screen

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:20:16 PDT 2011

We enjoyed it, it would have been great to have you there.  I don't
know how long they are going to run it.  One thing to watch for those
who go to AMC very often is that they have a new club and if if you
belong to it they charge child's rate for the older films they show;
the discount on two tickets saved half of the cost.  They also have
e-mail announcements for
various offers; I'm really looking forward to seeing many films I've
never seen before.

Susan