[Northkeep] Bardic Challenge!

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:54:13 PDT 2011

Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!

All Northkeep Bards (and wannabees) are hereby challenged to craft a song,
poem, or tale of frightening, sinister, or weird theme to be published in
the October *Nordic Saga*.

Please submit your material by midnight on Thursday, October 27.  YOU MUST
INCLUDE A PERMISSION with your material.  Go to
http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/ and click on "Creative Release" for a
printable document, or click on "Fillable Creative Release" for an e-form.
 If you have trouble attaching these forms, let me know, and I will email
you a WORD document that you can use.

Send your creation, along with the Release form to me at
kiamichikate at gmail.com (cut and paste my address, if necessary).  I will
reply to all!

In Chilling Character,
Franziska von Locknitz
Northkeep Chronicler

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius