[Northkeep] problem with frying pan toss at Revel

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Oct 21 12:19:30 PDT 2011

I know I promised a frying pan toss, but to my regret I have discovered that my dummy for the toss did not survive the move up here and I am not in any shape to make a new  one.
Please forgive me.
I will  be bringing fabric for the fabric race. This is a very old activity done at fairs in the middle age. Fabric was laid out and the ladies would race for it and the first one to bring the piece back across the finish line got the fabric.
I only have plain pieces but if someone had some better  pieces it would be nice.
 I have some nice smaller pieces that would make some nice trim.
Since the rules seem to allow for getting fabric from each other I feel there should be some limits to contact. If anyone has some ideas please share. I don't want this to be a "blood of hero's game for ladies". I think that would be a little too much without Armour.
I could use some suggestions.
willow