[Northkeep] revel

Rene Shepard reneshepard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:46:42 PDT 2011

M'lady, It would be my pleasure to get together and trade seeds, and
conversation of plants and their uses, I would welcome anyone who cared to
visit to see my gardens. Thank you for the information about the book.
Along with our dear Baron and Baroness and all the others who were able to
stay last eve, all would agree it was a fine evening, weather not
withstanding..or maybe even because of it!

Taffline