[Northkeep] Is there any interest in starting an Herbal Guild?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 18:43:20 PDT 2011

Ahh, but that is where the guild would come into play.  We could help  you
grow and learn or just find a way to provide you with herbs to learn what is
 done with them and help do that.  I foresee this guild doing way more than
 just growing herbs, but learning what was done with them in peroid and
documenting that.  We are talking all kinds of things like cooking,
medicinal, makeup, brewing and the list goes on.  Guilds are there to help  you
develop that skill and increase your knowledge.

In service

Keigan

In a message dated 10/23/2011 8:37:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,