[Northkeep] Is there any interest in starting an Herbal Guild?

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 10:43:57 PDT 2011

Hey Taffline

This is Keigan posting from Kevin's acct,  and it was me posting a bit  ago
as well.  You have to read the whole post and look at the signature to
figure out which of us is posting.  Since we only have one  computer we share
this acct for Northkeep so we don't have so much clutter on  it.  Otherwise
it winds up taxing the computer too much with his work stuff  on it.

As far as starting the guild, if you are talking about the herbal guild, I
am doing all the work right now.  I will be heading it up and in charge of
getting everything started, like I said a little while ago.  If you have
ideas of things you would like to see please email them to me at
_keigangdh at aol.com_ (mailto:keigangdh at aol.com)  so I can add them to the  list of
programming ideas and we can see what can be done.  I've been  thinking about all
of this for a long while now and am working to make sure that  once we get
started it is something we can keep growing and thriving.   There are lots of
things that need to be done in order to ensure that.   There are protocols
that need to be followed to make it an official SCA  activity.

Is this what you are asking about? Please feel free to contact me at the
above email address and we can discuss any other guild ideas you have and we
will talk about if or how to make them work.

In Service to Barony and Kingdom
Keigan
Baroness

In a message dated 10/27/2011 12:19:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,