[Northkeep] Philbrook tree

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Oct 31 14:34:43 PDT 2011

Hi everyone this is <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Willow
The tree looks great. I spent Sun in Tahlequah working with old and new members of the SCA. We got a lot done but there still a lot to do.

We need to get it ready by Nov.10!!!

We need ornaments.  If you have something that reflects the Tudor period, pictures we could put in frames, small frames, Dollar general has small frames for a dollar that would do great.  Tudor paper dolls, small things that could be put on the tree. Things with Renaissance designs. Woven trim that we could maybe make a bow out of. Something that you do with your art. Old SCA stuff with a medieval theme.

They can be made or bought. Our colors are red,white and green with a little royal blue .

I will be at populace tonight and fighter practice tomorrow. Please bring your stuff in.

Thank you
willow