[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:26:07 PDT 2011

All of Arthur's questions are valid, but irrelivant

The Heavy Fighter community has expressed concern over this issue from the time we first moved to the VFW.

This site was secured, by a heavy fighter, for Heavy Fighting. and because of that we in Northkeep have the best, consistant practice in the north

In the begining we ALLOWED light fighters to share our site, under the promise they WOULD help carry the burden, as a whole they have not
Later we ALLOWED other Baronial activities to share our site, under the promise they WOULD help carry the burden, as a whole they have not.
Later yet we ALLOWED NON Baronial activities to share our site, under the promise they WOULD help carry the burden, as a whole they have not

We, the heavy fighting community of Northkeep, have raised our voices in the past, and every time the participation of NON heavy fighters, improved, for a short time.

We have publicly discussed closing the site to NON Heavy activities for over a year.
As our threats were ignored, I fully support the decision made to close Heavy Fighters Practice.

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA
CSS LXVIII,