[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 02:30:04 PDT 2011

I know I haven't been around for awhile,(life) but this is not a new issue.It has been talked about and been going on for well over a year,and many a conversation has occured around this topic.I would like to remind everyone that Sir Ulf set up this facility for the fighters to get us out of McClure park and someplace safe.Others were invited with the understanding that as the people of Northkeep it is our duty to all pull our own weight,and do what we can,when we can.Others seem to have mistaken the generosity for a freebie fun night.It saddens me to see that it has finally boiled over to this.Please note,I am not pointing fingers.Just a gentle reminder how it got from there to where it is now.Northkeep is AWESOME,and this is totally petty for our group to be dealing with.My two cents.

Respectfully,
Ld William Herman

P.S For those who dont know,VFW Hall rental per night (ballroom) around the 400 dollar mark,and we get to use it for one night a week,just for time cleaning up.Thats a sweet deal!!!