[Northkeep] group meetings of any variety

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 08:30:55 PDT 2011

Bottom line guys.  We do this for fun and with any game you gotta respect each other's rules.

Mind the rules of the other groups.  Fighters need space & a training environment.  Do not bump the tables around the scribes.  Do not try to socialize behind the archery targets.  Kids (of any size or age) need to be tended by the people who brought them.  And seriously I don't care if your mom does play, she doesn't want to pick up after you either.

Play nice, help out, & dear God please at least pretend to act like adults.

Tamberlin