[Northkeep] question on legality--no opinion expressed

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Oct 7 10:00:52 PDT 2011

greetings

I never saw any " official" rule ( or if I did I forgot where  it is buried
: (  ) , but there is a standing belief that all officers should hold
regular activities for their office.
it ... IS ... an " official rule", that any barony must have a knights
marshal ( among others officers ) in order to maintain baronial status.
small groups have a different list of what / who is required to maintain
status : )
hope that helps .
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur